Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

OMFG

I almost pissed my pants!!!!! I remember playing the Pokemon games as a kid. I recognized all the puns and crap. XD Good times, good times.

OrangePylon responds:

Puns? I HATE PU- Oh, you mean Bellawesome.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Awesomeness

That was REALLY good. I enjoyed the song and the video how they coincided so well. You have great style, keep it up!

GTA Chatterbox FM GTA Chatterbox FM

It's ok...

The highlight is the audio really. The graphics are subpar. From the title I was expecting more length to it as well. Keep trying man!

Push: A Game by z3rb Push: A Game by z3rb

Nice concept

I felt it needed background music, desperately. And the, um, blob thing could have used animation when he moved. Would have been really cool to see the blocks light up as he steps on and off of them.

~NK~ "Aint No Sunshine" RMX ~NK~ "Aint No Sunshine" RMX

OMG I jizzed my pants

You absolutely HAVE to make this into a full song man!

~Reborn~ {Wip} ~Reborn~ {Wip}

Yes, long Intro

But it's nice. The synths were nice and edgy. Massive amounts of dance energy after the intro stopped and the song kicked it.

"Everlasting" "Everlasting"

Sweetness to the power of 5

All my 5/5 and 10/10 are belong to you!!!

Excellent song, as usual. The bassline and synths never fail to amaze.

Mr.Holy! Mr.Holy!

Amazing!

I've seen some of your other work, you have a real style that's all to your own, very unique and different. You mind if I take this and rework it into a wallpaper for my computer?

HimoruStar responds:

I don't mind at all! That sounds like a great idea! Have fun :D

Fallen Angel Fallen Angel

OOO

That's REALLY nice! The only thing I could think of to make it better would be to add some washed out colors to it. 5/5 10/10