~NK~ "Aint No Sunshine" RMX ~NK~ "Aint No Sunshine" RMX

OMG I jizzed my pants

You absolutely HAVE to make this into a full song man!

~Reborn~ {Wip} ~Reborn~ {Wip}

Yes, long Intro

But it's nice. The synths were nice and edgy. Massive amounts of dance energy after the intro stopped and the song kicked it.

"Everlasting" "Everlasting"

Sweetness to the power of 5

All my 5/5 and 10/10 are belong to you!!!

Excellent song, as usual. The bassline and synths never fail to amaze.

Diego's Day Out (FATMAN) Diego's Day Out (FATMAN)

Hmm

I'm not much of a fanof latin style music, but that was really good. I totally loved the piano, that was my favorite part next to the claps which I rarely like. Great job. 5/5 9/10

NuclearStrike responds:

Thanks for liking the thing that took the most work, the best.

Tribute to Sin Tribute to Sin

*Headbanging*

Sweet riffs, I've listened to most of your stuff and the riffs are so awesome in all of them. How do you record the guitar to your computer hardware- and software-wise?

deathkllr84 responds:

thanks. Use an RP250 and make custom tones, just use audacity for recording. \m/

Chillout DnB - Mjattie Chillout DnB - Mjattie

Badass

Super awesome track man! So relaxing, not too jittery in progression, old school dNb sound, solid beat that's so repeatative that its not, lol. Downloaded, 5/5ed, 10/10ed.

mjattie responds:

lol, so repetitive that it's not XD

I'm glad you liked it :)

Rhemdonesian Rhemdonesian

Synths FTW

The synths are the crème de la crème of this song. I love the different effects that were used. The only thing was the adverse change of sound at 0:56 and 1:06. It went from this bubbly-fat synth to those metallic-flat sounds. I love it though!

{i} Please Remain Calm {i} Please Remain Calm

OOOOO!!!!

Dude, make this into a full song! It has SO much potential. My only complaint is the Santa's sleigh bells at 0:49 - 1:02. Also the drums need to be more pronounced.

{-Killer Muffins-} {-Killer Muffins-}

Borderline

This song is on the borderline of the industrial genre because of the main synth's sound and the feel of the song at 0:32 - 0:48. This is definitely a multi-genre song. I enjoyed the ambient bells at 1:20, a bit random though. A few parts were too loud such as the random noise at 1:37. Good job!

CardboardBox responds:

Thanks for the positive review :)

Silent Stitchings Silent Stitchings

???

This belongs in the Misc. genre. Not sure what you were trying to accomplish here... It isn't very good, you can do better that this man.