Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

OMFG

I almost pissed my pants!!!!! I remember playing the Pokemon games as a kid. I recognized all the puns and crap. XD Good times, good times.

OrangePylon responds:

Puns? I HATE PU- Oh, you mean Bellawesome.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Awesomeness

That was REALLY good. I enjoyed the song and the video how they coincided so well. You have great style, keep it up!

GTA Chatterbox FM GTA Chatterbox FM

It's ok...

The highlight is the audio really. The graphics are subpar. From the title I was expecting more length to it as well. Keep trying man!

TFOS #1: Practice TFOS #1: Practice

Sprites!

I loved the sprites, they were so bad ass. The red text was sort of hard to read against the blue sky, even though the quality was on high, it should have been bigger or bolder. Could have used some backgroudn music as well.

nosenseStatic nosenseStatic

Cool style!

That was awesome! I loved the style you used. You should definately expand upon this some more and then resubmit.

..:You Suffer:.. ..:You Suffer:..

...

Wow, that's something a flash movie should never be done on. I loved the black with white outline idea. But oh my god... Seriously I don't care if that's in the Guiness Book of World Records, that was uber waste of time.

Sekhem responds:

World's Shortest Animated Music Video

.:Swordfight:. .:Swordfight:.

Dude..

I'm tired of seeing super cool load screens then watching 20 second flash movies that look like crap, I had to make sure the quality wasn't on low. Seriously the stick movies like this do get old after a while. Could have been a better movie, I gave the movie a 2 because of 2 reasons, the cool load screen and the nice music.

McFloggy responds:

It was his first animation, dick.

The Tale of the Übercat The Tale of the Übercat

What...

...the crap was that about? Seriously man, that was really messed up.

LordZeebmork responds:

Yeah, that's the point. It's an animutation.

cant cant

It was ok..

But it needs a story line, if you can do that good, you could do a better movie than that.

AlbinoClock's Day Vol. 1 AlbinoClock's Day Vol. 1

Sweet man!

I liked it, it had no real point, but that made it pretty funny. It might have been a good idea to put a story line in there. But it was funny nevertheless. Make a second one of him at the grocery store trying to remember what to buy and he gets inturrupted by the paint tool clock.

ampm responds:

Thanks, and I already got the whole series planned out.